Join Us For Our 8th Annual Chino Hills Wine Walk
October 13, 2018, 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
All Passes/Tickets include; A Wine Walk Souvenir Tasting Wine Glass, Tasting Tickets & Food Bites.
Wine Walk Pass
Includes a souvenir tasting glass, 12 drink tickets, and food bites.
Save More by Purchasing Early:
August 4th – October 7th: $50
ON SALE NOW! CLICK TO PURCHASE
October 8th until sold out: $55
VIP Pass Tickets include; Early Entrance to the Hop and Vine Garden beginning at 4:00 pm; Souvenir Wine Glass & Lanyard, and 16 drink tickets.
*Limited Quantity Available
July 16th – until sold out: $75
Designated Driver Pass
Includes Event access and Food Bites
July 16th – Event Date: $25
FAQ - Additional Information
When you have completed your order, you will receive a confirmation email with the attached PDF ticket(s). Your ticket(s) are available to print instantly. Exchange the printed ticket for an admission wristband at check-in the day of the event.
Not able to print your ticket? don’t stress! Present your ticket on your smart phone.
Questions or problems?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are open Mon. – Thur. from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. PST. If you are having any technical or ticketing-related issues, call (909) 364-2700.
1. All sales are final; there are no refunds.
2. Tickets/Wristbands are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
3. We are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets/wristbands.
4. All prices listed are “per person”.
By participating in the Chino Hills Wine Walk, you understand that you may be photographed, filed or videotaped, and you authorize the Foundation the unqualified right to take pictures and/or recordings of you and grant the perpetual right to use your likeness, image, photo with our compensation, for broadcast or exhibition in any medium.
The Chino Hills Community Foundation is not responsible for LOST or STOLEN tickets. Our official policy states that there will NO REFUNDS for tickets. All sales are final. There will be no reissues for lost or stolen tickets.
Premier Sponsors – $5000
- Trumark Homes
- Executive Development
Vineyard Sponsors – $2500
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center & Pomona Valley Health Centers
- The Shoppes at Chino Hills
- Tryst Med Spa
Cellar Sponsors – $1,000
- Citizen Business Bank
- Merry and Peter Rogers
- S.B. County Supervisor Curt Hagman
- Republic Services
- Del Dotto Vineyards
- The Capitol Group
- Athens Services
Wine Sponsors – $500
- Chateau St Michelle
- Chino Valley Firefighters Assoc
- Costco – Chino Hills
- Boral Resources
- Gallant Risk and Insurance
- Lewis Group of Companies
- Graveyard Vineyards
- Janelle and Rick Shiba
- McPrice Myers Winery – Paso Robles
- Capps Family
- Circle B Wines – Paso Robles
- Apollo Insurance
- Waste Management
- Bodega de Edgar Wines – Paso Robles
- Chino Hills Home Grown Wines;
Pat Hamamoto and Doug Wilks
- Argonza Cellars
- Pizzaioli Italian Restaurant
- Lennar Homes – Chino Hills